Close account

DarkMagican969
Contributor
Contributor
I want close my PayPal account but I can't because something wrong here : "Before you close your account… Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact" I read this and I delete all credit card from PayPal account and I can't delete my account!
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarkMagican969 

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are...

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarkMagican969 

Contact options for Paypal at the moment are...

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky. (use the guest option if you can't log in).
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is randomly available.
You can send them a message.
Or
have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Akulete
New Community Member
Have you got it sorted? I’ve been on life chat and they said that i have to email them. It’s been months neither anyone replied, neither account is closed..
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Im having the same issue. I just opened an account yesterday and havent been able to add a credit card or anything. Ive tried closing it and i get the same message you do.

I dont trust this company. Something isnt right with this.

Login to Me Too

samodie2001
New Community Member
They cannot be trusted.
Login to Me Too

Ali7871

close the my paypal account

Login to Me Too

Dinesh123
New Community Member
Close my account
Login to Me Too

Thevinka
New Community Member

i want to close my account ... please help me 

Login to Me Too

naul22
Contributor
Contributor

Why PayPal Help Centre won't help me to close my account? I have two PayPal account, first account is my first PayPal account but it not going well because they restricted it and I dont know why they doing that. Now I have the second account but I want to delete the first account due to my data information but I can't delete it.. Please help me

Login to Me Too

victoriansophie
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, a few years ago we set up a paypal account and I would like to cancel it. Unfortunately, I have changed the phone number in the meantime, so I cannot log in to the account or access to the Help Center. I remember my email address and password. Can you please advise me what to do? I tried to write directly on the paypal line, but they referred me to this forum.

I hope I write correctly here.

Thank you for your answer
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.