Changing the contact name on a business account

mittmoo
New Community Member

Hi all,

Iam trying to change the business contact name on a business account and have sent all the forms requested in the section to do this, paypal keep sending me emails that dont relate to this issue at all, anyone had this issue? how do I get this sorted? suggestions welcome. Thanks  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mittmoo 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

HWDT
Contributor
Contributor

We have the same issue. We have a business account for a charity, with recurring payments received from supporters. PayPal have so far said we can't change the contact name and told us to close the account. This is not acceptable as we'll lose the supporters. I've been messaging as don't have a landline to contact them, as we are still working from home.  Will keep trying and see how I get on. Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.