Changing phone number on account

CherylTaranto
Contributor
Contributor
I need to know how to change my phone number on my account when it keeps rejecting my new phone number saying it isn't accepted. It's a regular phone not a VOIP so I don't understand. Please help! And also does anyone know how to transfer money FROM CashApp TO PayPal without the CashApp debit card? I lost mine but I have my PayPal debit card. TIA
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @CherylTaranto 

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Forums! I understand you wish to add new number on your account. However, if your facing any issue to add the number, please make sure the number your adding is from same country. PayPal is country specific. You cannot add a different country number to your different country PayPal account. If your adding same country number and still face the issue, please clear cache and cookies and try an alternate browser to add the number. Regarding transfer from cash app to PayPal, please contact cash app for further assistance. Thank you! Stay safe and stay healthy. 

Narendar1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.