Changing language in Paypal App

Driver2302
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am living in Thailand now and the Papal App only gives information in Thai. I would like to change it to English or German, but I am not able to read Thai, so I can not read the instructions.

What can I do?

Thanks.

I know that this topic is discussed alredy, but if Iyou could read the words, I would know what to do.

Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Hilalalrisi
Contributor
Contributor
You have to change your mobile device language
Login to Me Too

Farid22
New Community Member
It’s on Russian
Login to Me Too

Pumbez
New Community Member
Hi every one, I've got the same problem... My PayPal app is on Thai language... And I can not change the language... How I can do it??? Please help me...
Login to Me Too

Zelintha
Contributor
Contributor

Device language has nothing to do with this. It seems to be based off the location or IP address. I do not wish to change nor my location (other apps need it) nor my device language. My account language is set to English in the browser. Why doesn't the app follow those settings? Please fix thisPayPal. 

Login to Me Too

TunayBeysim

Please fix !!! Same Problem !!!

Login to Me Too

Rambomc

I have the same problem, downloaded the PayPal app and installed it and it came up all in Thai, no settings or other way to change the language.

My smartphone have English language as default.

This is a PayPal problem, not blame the user as somebody is suggesting. 

Login to Me Too

Drugaccio
New Community Member
The only solution is to use PayPal from the browser. By the way, it really sucks. PayPal should fix it and add the language settings
Login to Me Too

Lobo52
New Community Member

😤I solved the Problem: I deleted the App from my Device😬PayPal doesn't seem to want to solve this problem        so whats up!

Login to Me Too

gmg777
Contributor
Contributor

Also,  deleted the App from my phone
No changing language in Settings - is very disturbing and is the reason for the removal of the application...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.