Change of shipping address

Gorgeousjoy
Contributor
Contributor
Please how can I access my shipping address and change it a different one meaning changing it to my warehouse address which is in China?
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Gorgeousjoy 

Click on 'settings' (cog next to log out) and then on manage all addresses  > then you can update or add another address.

If you are updating to a new address make sure you change the billing address of any cards in your paypal wallet first.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

crm911
Contributor
Contributor

The above advice does not resemble my PayPal business account. There is no cog icon. When I select either Profile Settings or Account Settings, there is no option to see my shipping address or any kind of address. However if I am buying something and don't pay attention, the item is sent to the default address -- which is an old one, but luckily the new occupants usually forward to me.  

I cannot access that long list of valid and defunct old addresses. How can I resolve this?

Login to Me Too

crm911
Contributor
Contributor

Here is what I see when I am trying to pay for an item. I can make one of those addresses the new default, but I cannot see it in the business account profile via 

So, where does it live?

<removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.