Change language in Paypal app

DeltaSecuritech
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I would like to ask something please. Sundenly, the language on my mobile phone has changed automaticaly to Bulgarian, because the company that i own has the main address to Bulgaria. But, because i m Greek and living in Greece, i can only read and write English. How can i place the main language at the Paypal application, back to English?? Thank you for yor time and help. Kind regards

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

shan06
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @DeltaSecuritech 

Thanks for your post and welcome to PayPal community!

I'm sorry to know that your language on the mobile phone has changed. You may try the steps below if you change your language: 
1- Go to Settings.
2- Click Edit beside "Language".
3- Select your preferred language.

You might not see the language you chose until the next time you log in to PayPal. The PayPal website and the emails you receive from us will be in your selected language.

I hope this information was helpful!
Shantha

Login to Me Too

DeltaSecuritech
Contributor
Contributor

Dear friend, thank you for your fast responce. I have already do this, but the main page on my Paypal app, still in Bulgarian language!! LOL!!

When i move to my profile etc, then the entire page is in English!! Perhaps i must clear the cache memory etc on my Android phone, to start all over again?? Maybe then, i can get the main page, in English?? I will give it a try... Thanks anyway. Kind regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.