Change billing address?

MichiganRoots
Contributor
Contributor

Using my browser I'm trying to change my primary address my financial institutions are linked to. I went to help and it says: "On a web browser: Go to your Settings page. Click Manage all addresses. To add a new address, click Add address. Enter the details and click Add Address. To change an address, click Update. Make the edits and click Update Address. To remove an address, click Remove." There is no "Manage all addresses." to click on. I'm at a loss as I've added the new address and when I try to remove the old one it reminds me my finances are linked to it. Help!?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

MichiganRoots
Contributor
Contributor

Here's the problem, using the information at that link where it tells me:

Here's how you can change the billing address for your debit or credit card:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  2. Click the card to update.
  3. Click Update card.
  4. Enter the required information and click Update Card.
    When I click the card to update there is no "Update card" option on that screen.  I suppose there's no option to speak to a real person with PayPal?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MichiganRoots 

If you don't want further advice based on what you said then yes by all means contact customer services >>>

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MichiganRoots
Contributor
Contributor

I appreciate your advice!  I had used help prior to coming here.  I'm a bit frustrated because I'm not getting the options, when following the instructions, to actually update my billing address.

Login to Me Too

MichiganRoots
Contributor
Contributor

Forgot to admit I'm not on facebook or twitter.  My paypal account is way old.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.