Change Username

Cathkaye
Contributor
Contributor
I mistyped my username! Ugh! How can I change it?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Cathkaye

Thanks for your response! We have updated your username to Cathkaye. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Cathkaye,

I'm sorry to hear that you mistyped your username. Are you referring to the username for this community forum? Please let me know what username you'd like to have. Thanks!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Cathkaye
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, it's for this forum. I meant it to be Cathkaye.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Cathkaye

Thanks for your response! We have updated your username to Cathkaye. 

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MattieMozier
New Community Member

Please change my user name: XXX

to:TheMicheleTune

This was a stage name for entertainment and people are confused about my business payment receipt. Thank You!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @MattieMozier,

Thank you for your post. The moderators of this forum can only change the Community Forum username, which is not the same one as your payment username or your PayPal.me address. To request a change of the username that you use to receive payment, please contact customer service directly to discuss your options. To find the available ways to reach customer service, click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Sopheanith
PayPal_Olivia
Login to Me Too

loconnor1
Contributor
Contributor

How do I change my username (NOT the name on my account- but my paypal.me username)?  I want to change

from <removed>

to      <removed>

How do I do this?  I can't find any info on this.  Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.