Cannot add another email.

Pekabeta
New Community Member

Hello. I've had a problem with adding more emails besides the original I made my account with. I always get the same popup no matter which adress I try to type in

"Sorry, there's a problem. If you keep seeing this, please contact customer service."

and I'm stuck here. If anyone knows any viable solutions, please do tell. None of the emails are linked to any other paypal accounts. And judging by what is written, I could in theory add up to 8 different emails, yet I'm stuck with one. Thank you in advance!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Gane26
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Pekabeta 

You may add up to eight email addresses to your PayPal account. Remember that each email address can only be associated to one PayPal account at a time. If you are unable to add email address, I suggest you to clear your browser cache, cookies and then try to add email address.

Thanks

Gane26

Login to Me Too

skryex
Contributor
Contributor

It does not work with the proposition described, nor with another fresh browser. When clicking add button, there's a loading animation but nothing more happens.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.