Can’t remove an old address

Sunshine021
Contributor
Contributor

There is an old address showing on my account, I went to wallet and changed it on my card details it isn’t the primary address but it won’t let me remove it. I ordered online and it went to my old address but when I try to remove it just says error ? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

gtfzmjj
New Community Member

jaioreo
New Community Member
Anyone knows what to do?
Login to Me Too

Wolfernite
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same trouble as well, it's currently not letting me remove an old address that i no longer live at...thought i removed it after i moved, but guess it gotten bumped down and added to the list of addresses on my account. Just looking to get it removed, but when i click remove, it says error. #help

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hi @Wolfernite ,

Thank you for your post! 

Not being able to remove old information would get frustrating and I'm sorry for the trouble! It's possible that the address you are wanting to remove is still tied to a funding source you may have on file for the billing address. In that case, you would want to update that information first. The best way to update a billing address is to add the new address through the Wallet section, click Update Card, then enter in the requested information from there. Then you can attempt to remove the address in question from your list of addresses in your settings. Please be sure you have another address marked as your primary before attempting to remove another address.

I hope these tips lead you to a resolution!

Thank you,

- Schae 

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

Wolfernite
Contributor
Contributor

I'm not confused, nor am I frustrated. Anyways.... yet it isn't tied to anything...I don't even have a credit card or debit card tied to this account. It isn't even set as my primary address, its just stuck on my "All Address" list. So it isn't a me doing something out of confusion nor frustration, its the website just giving errors and clearly, I'm not the only one whose having this issue, since others in this thread is having the same result ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.