Can't receive SMS OTP verification (PH Account)

midenismos
Contributor
Contributor

Hi! I can't receive SMS OTP verification messages from Paypal since May 20, 2022.

I've had no problem with other websites and banking services with regards to sms otp so my network provider is not the issue.

You can check the latest replies on this thread https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Transactions/Not-receiving-verification-sms/m-p/2934953/highligh...and see that many of us have tried to contact Paypal but to no avail.

Please advise. Thanks!

Update: 
Got a reply from PayPal Facebook Support

"Hi there! We’re aware of this issue. Our technical teams are actively working to resolve this issue. I recommend you to please try after a couple of hours. We apologize for the inconvenience. I appreciate your co-operation. - Tasleema"

midenismos_0-1653370448020.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

prathik5059
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hello, @midenismos 

Thank you for posting in Community.

I understand that you are not receiving codes on your phone while accessing your PayPal account. Please be advised that it is a known technical issue and has already been reported to our relevant team and they are working on it to get it fixed. I will suggest you to please wait. once this is fixed, you will surely get an update.

I hope this helps!

Prathik5059

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.