Thank you for making a post.
I see you're facing issues logging in to your PayPal app. When you log in to the app, make sure you have downloaded the updated version from the app store. Make sure you are not using any VPN on your phone. If possible, try to switch between the internet network that you're using. Also, make sure that you're using the app in the country where PayPal is available.
If you're still unable to log in, contact PayPal directly over the phone or message center so that they can look into your account and help you accurately.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- DRO and PayPal Account in Managing Account
- Sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you in Managing Account
- should be a spesific case/resolution for scams/fraud in Security and Fraud
- We need to step away from PayPal Pay in 3 in Products & Services
- No bank account shows linked for transactions but when I log into PayPal it's there in Wallet