Can’t add Paypal to Playstation Store.

Director2k1
Contributor
Contributor

Every time I type the Paypal account information into the Playstation Store payments methos it tells me “Your Paypal email or password is not valid. Please try again.” I have triple check the email and password on the web and it’s the correct one. I NEED HELP!!

Login to Me Too
18 REPLIES 18

Heisenberdy
New Community Member
Not sure if this is the actual cause of the issue but for me it seems to be the result of having my PayPal already linked to another psn account. The reason for me saying that is because i only came across this problem on my second psn account. Had no issues linking my PayPal to my main psn.
Login to Me Too

L337BBQ
I had the same issue and I fixed it by going to the playstation main page, logging in, and then adding PayPal from there.
Login to Me Too

Vinnie_PB
Contributor
Contributor

After trying to add PP through my PS4 acc, it say: “Your Paypal email or password is not valid. Please try again.”

From the other side trying to add PP through my PC web browser, it say: "An error occurred while adding your PayPal account."

My PP is completely ok, my debit card also, I live in EU, my acc is NA.

What can I do, any solution these days...?! I'm really disappointed 😕

Login to Me Too

STICKAROO2
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem! I just can’t add my paypal account! It’s a joke!!
Login to Me Too

Makoshark911
Do you have another account in PSN using the same PayPal account?
Login to Me Too

SayedAlawi
New Community Member

Me too having this issue exactly what are you said. plus, I'm not using my PP account in any PS4. Also, the status page for PSN is well working. Everything is fine and still I can't add my PP account to my PS4 account. Really need help.

Login to Me Too

Canoodle
It sounds like you already have you PayPal linked up with your PlayStation store account. In this case, make sure you have a valid credit card linked to your PayPal. When checking out at PlayStation Store. Instead of using PayPal password at checkout, use PlayStation store password instead.
Login to Me Too

Voidmaster15
New Community Member
What do u mean Simplify it more please
Login to Me Too

Makoshark911
So you fix it by deleting your previous account?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.