Can not verify or login

Kiyotaka
Contributor
Contributor

I am locked at the phone verification page and can't even delete the account cause it is not complete!!! What if I just delete the email and will I be able to open another account with that same phone number?
I can't even log into that account to ask this question. Please help me

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Kiyotaka,

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!

I am sorry to know that you're facing an issue while logging into your account. I know how important it is to have your account running smoothly. In order to close your account, you will need to have access to your account and because the same email address and phone number are used to register your PayPal account, it can't be used again to create a new one until and unless it has been removed from another PayPal account. In this situation, the only option to have this resolved is by contacting our PayPal Customer Support Team directly through the available contact options on our website so that our representative can guide you with the best possibility to have this sorted. 

Before you proceed to contact Customer Support and if you are not receiving the code to log in, try these below-mentioned steps.

• Reboot the phone to refresh the network signal.

• Clear phone inbox to ensure it is not full (for old phones with limited SMS capacity).

• Check if there are any phone applications/settings that are filtering SMS.

• Alternatively, you may swap the SIM to another phone to verify if the delivery issue is phone related.

• Check if you are in roaming.

I hope this information helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Kiyotaka
Contributor
Contributor

I can't directly call the support canter cause the call fee is lot and I think my phone number is invalid cause my country code is +880 but after that my number should start with another 0 but I didn't put the zero. Also when I tried opening another account with that phone number but with a zero it was successful!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Kiyotaka,

Thank you for your reply. You may wish to reach out to Customer Service via one of the social media options, but it is possible that it may still require a call to phone support, as identity verification would be needed to close the account and sensitive information cannot be exchanged via social media options. You can contact by DM on Twitter or Instagram, or PM on Facebook

I hope this is helpful!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Kiyotaka
Contributor
Contributor

I am really sorry for late reply.

Thanks for the information. I will try to contact the support team but can you tell me if the number is alright of not? Because I am also running this account with the same number, I think I mistyped the number and now I can't edit it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.