Business account

amerxp11
Contributor
Contributor
Okay I have business and personal account I want to close my business account and just to stay with my personal account. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @amerxp11 and @kernowlass

Welcome back to the Community and thank you for the posts! 

I understand you're looking to close your business account, @amerxp11. Just as @kernowlass mentioned, you'll want to go to your Settings. When you close the account that's no longer needed, it will only close that one specific account you're logged into. PayPal accounts cannot be linked together, so you don't have to worry about closing both accidentally. If you have any concerns or want help closing the account, feel free to contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal

I hope this helps to clarify the situation.

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@amerxp11 

Click on settings > close account

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

amerxp11
Contributor
Contributor
First when I log in every time I finish on business account, then I find how to close account but every time when I click on close it's just saying business account I do that, but it says are you shure that you want to close "both accounts" not just business but also personal account. Thanks.
Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @amerxp11 and @kernowlass

Welcome back to the Community and thank you for the posts! 

I understand you're looking to close your business account, @amerxp11. Just as @kernowlass mentioned, you'll want to go to your Settings. When you close the account that's no longer needed, it will only close that one specific account you're logged into. PayPal accounts cannot be linked together, so you don't have to worry about closing both accidentally. If you have any concerns or want help closing the account, feel free to contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal

I hope this helps to clarify the situation.

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

hello how can I close my business account and make my new personal account not a business account.Please help me thank you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.