Bug report: When trying to change my business address it just says [object Object]

CJSnet
Contributor
Contributor

Bug report: When trying to change my business address it just says [object Object]

Video: [Removed]

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

MacPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue on my computer using a web browser (Safari on Mac), but I was able to change it successfully on the iOS app. Once I changed it on the app, the browser had the new address as well.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

MacPhoenix
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue on my computer using a web browser (Safari on Mac), but I was able to change it successfully on the iOS app. Once I changed it on the app, the browser had the new address as well.

Login to Me Too

Slb1956
New Community Member

where can I see what address is on file for shipping a package to me?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Slb1956

Welcome to the PayPal Community. If your are asking how you can view the address you've used for a recent transaction, you should should be able to see it in your Activity and that specific transaction's details. You may also want to reach out to the merchant to see what address they are shipping your package to. If you'd like to see what addresses you have on file, you can see them in your Account Settings. 

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

W9JYD
Contributor
Contributor

This doesn't work with the Android app!!!! I still get "[object Object]"

PayPal developers, FIX YOUR S***!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.