Belize bussiness account

Timanris
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am considering opening a Belize company and I would need a Bussiness PayPal account.
How should I understand this? https://www.paypal.com/al/webapps/mpp/ua/recpymt-full

Does that mean that without a US bank account I can't use the Belize PayPal account?

I would like to receive/withdraw funds from marketplaces and then sending payments via F&F. I am personally EU based (so the account would be created from EU but for Belize company). I do not need to connect to any bank account. Also, I would like to make purchases in online stores that support PayPal payments. Is that possible with the Belize Bussiness account or not?

Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Timanris 

Did you miss section 1?

1. In order to receive payments into your PayPal account, you must link your US bank account or Visa credit card to your PayPal account and complete PayPal’s credit card and/or bank account verification process.

and section 7?

You may use your credit card to send payments.

However unfortunately the friends/family option is not available in Belize.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Timanris 

Did you miss section 1?

1. In order to receive payments into your PayPal account, you must link your US bank account or Visa credit card to your PayPal account and complete PayPal’s credit card and/or bank account verification process.

and section 7?

You may use your credit card to send payments.

However unfortunately the friends/family option is not available in Belize.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Timanris
Contributor
Contributor

I did not miss it that is why I ask "Does that mean that without a US bank account I can't use the Belize PayPal account?" so the reply is Yes, you can't use it? 

Where I can find in what countries are friends/family available and other conditions about specific countries? I would have same question with the United Arab Emirates. Any special conditions for receiving/sending payments? F&F there?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Timanris 

You are still not reading.

1. In order to receive payments into your PayPal account, you must link your US bank account or Visa credit card to your PayPal account and complete PayPal’s credit card and/or bank account verification process.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Timanris
Contributor
Contributor

Oh, I see, but I would not have any credit or debit card under that company or it could be any? For example my personal? Also, is possible to pay by the balance in stores?

And about that UAE?

Login to Me Too

Timanris
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

Can I ask, please? So with the Belize business account is not possible to sent F&F payments? Even If create the account from the Czech Republic?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Dian

Hey @Timanris

Thanks for asking your questions here. I see that you have been helped a fair bit already :). 

A Belize PayPal account cannot use the personal payments option for friends an family. Not even if the accounts created from another country. 

I also want to inform you that PayPal is country specific. You should only create a PayPal account in the country you reside in. You should not create a Belize account if you do not live there. This will create issues during the use of the account. It is better to set everything up correct so that you can continue to use the account. 

I hope this information helps. 

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.