Authorisation issues

Cursedls1
New Community Member
Hi all after a few years of not using PayPal I reset my password, updated my address, card details and phone number. Basically everything be current... I then goto login and I get asked for a security check for multiple choice I then get asked for another that requires my phone number. But isn't listed? It asks me to put a number in which is already saved in the account once it's done I get a message saying that I couldn't be authenticated. Has anyone had this issue?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

S_Ameen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Cursedls1 

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you are unable to access your PayPal account and I understand your concern about this. In this situation, it is best to contact our phone support team to complete the verification. You can contact our phone support team by clicking on Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and select Password and account access > Login Problems > The Call Us or Message Us option will appear during working hours. 

I hope the provided information is helpful to you.

Ameen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.