Anyone else getting the 403 Forbidden Access error when trying to access the PayPal website or app?

Shade_Koopa
Contributor
Contributor

As the title says, PayPal isn't working. 403 error code when trying to access PayPal via a web browser or using the PayPal app. If PayPal is having issues, they need to come out and say it. It's very frustrating not being able to log into my account, send money, and make payments. What gives?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Shade_Koopa 

Welcome to community,

I request you to remove caches and cookies from your web browser and try in different browser after few hours, If problem still persists, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Thank you,

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

CalligrapherPMD
Contributor
Contributor
I also cleared all cookies and caches, and just wasted 45 minutes trying to send a message that the paypal assistant bot kept blocking. I also tried to call customer support and couldn’t get through, busy signal. It still won’t work from my home network. I saw on another help site that paypal probably blacklisted my ISP? This is unfortunate, I don’t know how to resolve.
Login to Me Too

CalligrapherPMD
Contributor
Contributor

On the one hand, I appreciate you took the time to respond to my message. Unfortunately, I feel disappointed that you didn't appear to read what I had written. I'd already done everything you suggested.

?

Days later it worked, I don't know why it took so long? The ability to contact support directly didn't seem to work at all. (maybe it was because Mercury was in Retrograde and it no longer is. Who knows.) Again, thanks for taking time to respond.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.