Address change

natalie_mead
New Community Member

I have deleted my old address from my account and entered my new one. However when I make payments it still automatically picks up my old address as the delivery. I cant see it anywhere on my account to delete/amend it 

Any ideas? I dont get the option to amend it sometimes so its very inconveient! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @natalie_mead

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues updating your old address. Normally the shipping address comes from the merchant's side, have you made sure all of your shipping addresses are updated with each separate merchant? If so, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if there are any any old addresses they can remove on their end. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website and following the available prompts. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.