Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent Seller gave False tracking number - Paypal too stupid to realise in Security and Fraud Archives
- Does this sound familiar to anyone? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Fraudulent Samsung LLC charge of $899 from Paypal email address. in Security and Fraud Archives
- Scammed by fake on-line store and PAYPAL claim is useless in Security and Fraud Archives