verify problem

janahsedl
New Community Member

I need to cancel the two-phase verification, but I can't reach the phone number. I need to contact support, but I can't reach the account. Is there an email contact for support? the help center is bad it's a tangled circle with no help

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@janahsedl 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Jennis99
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I am from the same country as @janahsedl and I tried everything you suggested with no result, unfortunately. No message with code received, no phone call received. There is no direct way how to contact anyone. I tried Facebook and they send me link to this site. Every time I click on contact us option there is no email address just this site. I am really desperate.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @Jennis99,

Welcome to the PayPal Community and thank you @kernowlass for the info!

I am sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your PayPal account. I know this must be frustrating. For security reasons, access issues must be resolved with our Customer Support directly. 

To contact us, simply click here. Then click on Password and access issues, then Login problems. There you will be able to contact our Customer Support without logging in. 

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.