sorry we couldn't confirm it's you

_Dkw
Contributor
Contributor

I keep getting this error "sorry we couldn't confirm it's you" immediately i enter my password.They don't even send the verification code to my number. keep in mind that I haven't changed my login info i.e email,password or phone number. I was able to log in yesterday without issues.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @_Dkw,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

This is very frustrating to hear has been happening with your login experience. For assistance with this concern, we would need you to contact us directly for help. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Help and Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. 

Thanks,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @_Dkw,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

This is very frustrating to hear has been happening with your login experience. For assistance with this concern, we would need you to contact us directly for help. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Help and Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. 

Thanks,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Jmeon
Contributor
Contributor

Did any of you get help? Because m=I'm sailing on the same boat here since yesterday.

Login to Me Too

RhenzD
Contributor
Contributor
I tirend calling them but they just said they couldn't do it on mobile:((
Login to Me Too

Jmeon
Contributor
Contributor

For how long now have you had this problem? Because I'm feeling very frustrated.

Login to Me Too

RhenzD
Contributor
Contributor
I get this a week now and still got the solution and I tried calling paypal but when I tried trying to talk to an agent it just doesn't let me..
Login to Me Too

JoashMonda
Contributor
Contributor

Me too I am unable to login to my Paypal please help me out

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.