shift my account to UK limited Company

aliwahid1
New Community Member

i have create this account 2 year ago and and i know it time to used this account but i dono reminmber which detail i provided and which base are ccount this is and know i went to shift this account to my UK limited Company which is operate in London and selling on amazon and also provided services of web development and ecommerence relative so i went to shift this account to my UK company pleaase tell me how i can do and also provided proper methode to shift on those company and i will provided all the my company document and all document which you need to verified to shift i have create this account 2 year ago and and i know it time to used this account but i dono reminmber which detail i provided and which base are ccount this is and know i went to shift this account to my UK limited Company which is operate in London and selling on amazon and also provided services of web development and ecommerence relative so i went to shift this account to my UK company pleaase tell me how i can do and also provided proper methode to shift on those company and i will provided all the my company document and all document which you need to verified to shift

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.