needed to make a new account because i forgot my password to my previous account.

genovevaleila
New Community Member

Hi! I  needed to make a new account because i forgot my password to my previous account. I couldn't request a new one because i didn't had the chance to verify my email adress,hence i coulnd't make a new password. Can anyone help me how can i get back my old account,or how can i transer the money from that account either to this new one or back to the person who sent me in the first place? Thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @genovevaleila,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the PayPal Community Forum!

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you've had recently with your account. I understand how frustrating and concerning this would be. For this situation, I suggest contacting Customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly. To contact our Customer Support, please click on 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Regards,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.