i am not receiving 2 step verification sms on mobile

Awaisanjum
New Community Member

I am not receiving 2 step verification SMS on my mobile. I have urgent login. please solve my issue I need to receive payment.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Awaisanjum,

Welcome to our community page and thank you for our posts!

I'm sorry to hear you're still having trouble accessing your PayPal account. I know this can be frustrating and concerning. There could be several different reasons why you would not receive the code, such as if the phone number associated with the PayPal account is outdated/inactive. If you're abroad trying to access the account from a different region and also if there is any issue with the service provider. If you do not fall under the above-mentioned criteria, I would strongly advise getting in direct contact with our Customer Care. You can find contact options by going to the PayPal website and selecting 'Contact' at the bottom of the page.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.