getting confirm email with no confirm icon

ternthen22
Contributor
Contributor

confirm email or unconfirmed account n money transfered

i created an account in 2020, n never confirmed....now gave out this email for pay, receieved a mail that payment receieved but not reflecting...am getting a confirm email from paypal without the confirm icon...i tried attaching a new email and setting it primary so that i remove the other email...again not wrking....can someone help me pliz how to get the email to be confirmed

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @ternthen22,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue confirming your email address. I know this must be frustarting. 

To confirm your email address, simply follow the steps here. If you do not see the option to confirm your email, please clear your cache and cookies and then try again. Please make sure to use a browser, not the app. 

If you continue to experience this issue, please contact our Customer Support. To contact us, simply click here. Alternatively, you can contact us via Facebook https://www.facebook.com/PayPal or Twitter @AskPayPal.

I hope this helps!

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.