closing account

BC781SK
New Community Member

Hello,
I would like to close my account since paypal blocked me from using because of unknow reason that they wont reveal, since I cant ask on their support for some reason. Before closing my account I need to delete my credit card, which I am trying but it says that theres a problem with solving this, and that I should ask here in paypal community? Alright, so I cant delete my account because my card is still attached and when I try to remove it I cant (probably because paypal stopped me from using their service for uknow reason?) so did anybody had anything similar? I really dont want to leave my credit card pasted here since I wont use this website anymore... To be honest I srsly dont know why I cant use paypal tho, I send them my past bank purcahses and all and it was all ignored 2 times, when I tried to use paypal last month is asked for it again but it worked and now its blocked? Please somebody help since I cant even contact Paypal directly ;_;

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_RachelK

Hi @BC781SK,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post.

When an account is limited, it can prevent you from removing any details from it. This includes bank accounts and cards I'm afraid.

- Rachel 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.