can not login to my paypal account

Annica_77
New Community Member

Ok, so the issue is this. I can not login to my other paypal account, even though i know the email address and password connected to it! For the simple fact that my phone nr connected to that account, has not been used for years and I had forgot to update it to my new phone nr. So now i can not even login to my account, since i do not have the correct nr. Because of this i made a new paypal account, so i could connect my netflix to that one, to bee able to pay the bill. I no longer need the old non functioning paypal account and want it closed. Can paypal do that for  me please. Also I suggest paypal start to think about to give their customer service via chat, for those who do not wish to spend heck of a lot of money for international calls to get support. I live in Finland, and my language is not finish, so I do not want Finnish speaking support.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Annica_77 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Annica_77 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.