I am pastor with a Pay Pal account and for several years that I used to receive donations that were then transferred to the bank account of my Church in Bend, OR. Unfortunately, I do not remember what I did to add the Church to my account. As I read it now, there is a process for adding a non-profit, but have no record of how I did it several years ago.
I am no longer associated with that non profit, and am newly assigned as pastor for a Church in Littleton, CO. I need to know how to remove the legacy Church and add the new Church so a Pay Pal link can be added to the website to recieve donations.
Profile & Settings
Welcome to the community and thank you for your post!
I do understand your concern with this. Only one business/non profit can be associated with one PayPal account. The business/non profit cannot be changed to another.
If you now are working with a different non profit, you would need to open a new PayPal account. To do that, simply visit paypal.com and click Sign Up.
Once you create your new account, you can then follow the steps here to set up a fundraiser. You will then receive a link which you can share with your friends and acquaintances.
I hope this helps!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- I cant get my money because my account is lemetid in Security and Fraud Archives
- Cannot transfer funds out of a limited account in Security and Fraud Archives
- My digital products business received an email from paypal saying it's a pyramid scheme! in Security and Fraud Archives
- Can someone hack your account from just your username? in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecticut in Security and Fraud Archives