business, account, name, ID, personal

Flora29
New Community Member

Dear Sirs, I would like to have both personal and business account, for different kind od transactions. I need my business profile without my personal information and without my real name revealed to the customers. How can I re-create my personal profile, since I made it only business account by accident long ago (because I didn't know that if I use the same email address, the personal account would be closed automatically)? Thank you for your time. Kind regards, Mirjana

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Flora29

Welcome! I can certainly understand your concern over your account's privacy. Just to clarify what you've probably already discovered, when you create a Business account from scratch, it's no different than when you upgrade it from a Personal account. When you send/receive payments to/from other users, they will only see the business name and business info you've input while setting up the business account.

If you would like your personal email on your Personal PayPal account, I would recommend adding and confirming a different email address to your Business account, making it your primary email address, and then removing the personal email from your Business account. From there, you should be able to create a new PayPal account with that Personal email address. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.