bank account managment

samira_babalou
New Community Member

Hi,

my first bank account was closed, now I have one new bank account. I add it to my paypal account. But, once I want to delete my old bank account from my Paypal, I couldnot. The error: there is some transaction for this account .

So what should I do now?

it is not posssible that my old transactions will be acted on my new account? if no, what should I do?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@samira_babalou 

Check if you had a subscription set up linked to that account.
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments.''

Also remember that when you pay and fund a payment via that bank account its never instant, paypal credit the seller upfront and paypal wait for your bank transfer to complete to pay them back again, so have you allowed 5-7 days since the last transaction?

Also check by clicking on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > second down click on update next to your preferred way to pay and check its not linked to that bank account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.