account limitations

Panoraia1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I have just received notification that I'm about to reach my paypal transactions limit and have been trying to find out what this limit exactly is. How can I find it on a personal account? Thanks.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @Panoraia1,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

I understand your concern about the transaction limit. We only ask you for the essential information so you can immediately start to use your account. To do this, all accounts are initially 'unverified' and have limits on sending money, receiving money, withdrawing money. If your account is verified, then there will be no transactional limits in your PayPal account. If you need any help, you can always reach out to our customer support team by clicking on help&contact at the bottom of our page.

I hope this helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Panoraia1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thank you for your message. Where can I find information as to how much my current limit is? (I have a personal account in Europe). Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Panoraia1,

The limit may vary depending on country, and the amount is not able to be disclosed. In order to have an experience that is free of limits, Verification is needed.

I hope this helps clarify.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Panoraia1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thanks for your help. It has now been over a week since I submitted the necessary documentation, but have not heard back if my account is verified or not. Please advise how I can check this, and if not, what more can I do as I don't want my account to get limitations, thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.