Why ingo money cant verify identity

AshleyHarper
Contributor
Contributor
I need to add a check into my account but ingo money says couldnt verify my identity
Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

cryptowitch
Contributor
Contributor

same, I have a, paypal cash card and been verified for  2 years. I even tried to go directly to Ingo app, but can't log in, says user with same ss#, Tried my Paypal email login and password, email they identify but password will not work. Tried to reset ingo password, email never arrives from ingo.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220514ak
New Community Member
Were you ever able to use ingo after trying to reset the password? They sent me a temporary password but still gave me the same response after using the one they sent. Calling customer support is a joke. So has anyone figured out how to make it to level 2 of this messed up twisted game of INGO one end out the other! ??
Login to Me Too

Korina86
Contributor
Contributor
Me too Date 1-10-2021
Login to Me Too

Cpautt87
New Community Member
I'm having the same problem today, had literally wasted hours between their customer service phone line, Twitter team, and their online chat. They told me to resubmit it for a 3rd time and it's taking forever to verify.
Login to Me Too

Temp20210706f
New Community Member
because they are a terrible company that is below quality and honestly shouldn’t even be a thing. And ima guess you never got support help?
Login to Me Too

That_boys_mom
Contributor
Contributor

This @INGO company is a train wreck of stupidity and I honestly cannot believe that PayPal is wrapped up with them. They are unprofessional, the "Customer support" folks Billy and argue with a person, and has anybody tried to speak to another department? I don't believe there is one or that they have 300  and something employees because I talked to the same people twice in a span of several different days. I asked for a manager for at least 7-8  times and the one I got today was a bit...Ch. Told me I wasn't able to speak to anyone beyond customer service and she didn't "have" to go any further into why my ID verification was denied, but they're saying there is another account w/ my SS # but a different name. If that account causes me any damage I will sue three flying fudgeballs it off that ignorant bunch of fools. Oh!  If you go to Zoom Info (dot) com and search for INGO, you find the President's name and contact info.

Login to Me Too

bengris3
New Community Member

I've had the same problem. I chatted with a couple people on the Ingo support section, and the first one gave me a temporary password that also didn't work. Then they told me that they would verify my identity and send me an email in 24-48 hours. It's been 5 days, and no email. I chatted again today with another support person, and she said she can't do anything until they send the email. So my conclusion is, the customer service was satisfactory, most of them were kind, but the company itself that review people's accounts and all that stuff is very uncoordinated and very unprofessional, not even having an excuse one why it's taking so long just to allow me to cash my checks. And my other thought, why is this horrible company associated with so many bigger companies when it can barely work at all? Very frustrating to see that this issue is still around 2 years later after this original post. 

Login to Me Too

xer0jir0
Contributor
Contributor
I was unable to log in as well, requested a pw change but the email never arrived either. I just called InGo's cs number and got that taken care of pretty quickly.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.