Who do we contact to make a complaint about PayPal's support to our charity please?
A request for general information please.
Our charity has been attempting to open a PayPal account and become verified for over 10 days now. In those 10 days the Support team have lied to us, insulted us and basically ignored us. All we did was ask for some assistance with a form and information submission process which generated an error for which we could find no explanation.
We cannot accept our staff being lied to or abused in this manner and we wish to make a complaint.
Our problem is that the complaint page link is missing.
So, does anyone know who within PayPal we could contact please?
Many thanks for any assistance.
Thank you very much for your assistance and for the link.
We will try this, although it is still an anonymous, and long, process to which we have no faith that PayPal will respond. We have no choice; our wildlife charity's PayPal cannot function properly until the Support actually becomes support.
Sadly, it is clear PayPal have no regard for helping conservation from what they have said and done.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal Giving Fund Enrollment Problem in Products & Services Archives
- PayPal Credit DPP Issue - PayPal won't close the account in Products & Services Archives
- Unable to invoice all of a sudden??? No open cases, never a complaint against me. in Products & Services Archives
- Charity Status not taking effect. in Managing Account Archives
- Buyer Chargeback Scam Help in Security and Fraud Archives