Whatever happened to the days of being able to contact through email or even directly?

truefusion
Contributor
Contributor

Why is it so hard to contact you people? Your resolution center and assistant bot is junk.

You email us about an unauthorized invoice, then you redirect us to a page that has a cancel payment link, but then notifies us that we have no authority to cancel the payment because it's not "from the primary account." And the disputes page has no ability to even pull up the invoice. And such a failure doesn't even have the courage to offer us alternate forms of help.

How on earth do I open a non-existing dispute? How does your system even allow for such a thing? Meanwhile, I'm stuck with the PayPal assistant bot hoping to have any contact with human life.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dexik
Contributor
Contributor

Well paypal restricted n blocked my money and refuses to comunicate about it and ofc there is no way for me to do something about it except for notifying police.

I would say, move to different platform. And you can just try time to time if paypal will decide to comunicate, but I wouldnt have high hopes.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.