Updating business info says 'something went wrong'
Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting!
I am sorry to know that you're running into issues while updating the information. As per the information that you've shared, it seems like this might be due to a technical glitch on the website. In this case, I would recommend you clear cache and cookies, try again at a later time or you try using a different browser or device. If the issue persists, kindly reach out to our customer support team through the available contact options on our website our representative will surely help you.
If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- how to change account back to personal in Managing Account Archives
- No response on customer care numbers - Locked out of account as OTP Going to old phone in Managing Account Archives
- PayPal won't let me change this personal account to business account. How do overcome this? in Managing Account Archives
- Unavailable Paypal Support Countries Status Update in Managing Account Archives
- I don't have last name, but want to upgrade to business account in Managing Account Archives