Update phone number Add phone button does not CLICK!

ALiceDeb
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

I created my account in the US and I have moved to South Africa. I do not use the US phone anymore and when I want to update the new South African phone number. On my login screen.  I select ZA +27 and enter my phone number without the first zero. A dash appears between the series of numbers but when I click add phone numbers the button turns dark blue but the page does not update. I am here clicking forever ... I do not get the message Invalid phone number. Nothing...  Please help! Screenshot 2022-06-20 at 20.31.15.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @ALiceDeb,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to the community forum!

If your account is a US account, only US numbers may be used. If you have moved, you will need to close your US account and create a new account in the country in which you now reside. 

I hope this information helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.