Unable to remove old address from account.

Papa_Bear
Contributor
Contributor
To recap- I am unable to remove an old address from my account, PayPal insist they have to speak to me to do it however I am deaf. I am at my wit's end, they are no help whatsoever. I don't know how they think I can hear them, growing 2 new ears by the look of it. All I want to do is remove my previous address now I have moved. When I try to do it myself it says I have to remove the address from the card in my wallet However I have already done that, my card is updated to new address. Thanks Bill
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Adam1

Hello, welcome to our Community! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble managing addresses on your account. If you're unable to remove an address, that may be due to the address being set as your 'Home' address. You can update that in your account profile by adding the new address, then setting it to your Home address. If that doesn't work, we will need to connect with you through our customer service number. In the UK, you can use The Relay UK service to contact PayPal. You can use any IP relay service you prefer, the Relay UK service is provided by or part of British Telecom. 

Login to Me Too

Papa_Bear
Contributor
Contributor
It's done now, PayPal deleted it themselves, the relay service is only good for me sending messages, I would not be able to hear the relay agent speaking anybody than I can't hear PayPal agents speaking
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.