This company is doing several shady things to prevent closing accounts.

1st_Ammendment1
Contributor
Contributor
I've exhausted the provided options for contacting customer service and they told me my account will be closed shortly about a week ago. They are very obviously refusing to close my account saying it's because I have Xoom and some other affiliated account of which I've never heard of. Conveniently enough this is happening when their company is experiencing back lash from a poor business decision they made. I'm no longer looking to patronize companies of this caliber nor companies with this much disregard for customers and legal obligations. I'll be meeting with my Attorney this week on another subject and I'll discuss this with him as well and see what he thinks we can do. If anyone experienced the same and is interested in joining legal actions in regards to this please leave a message and I will send you my email address.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

robyjuan
New Community Member
I'm in kinda same situation only they have locked me out and kicked me completely off of pay pal for risky transactions. Wtf I've only made 2 transactions total in 6 years I suspect it now they will not let me close my account
Login to Me Too

HAVING THE SAME ISSUES THEY'RE KEEPING MY CREDIT CARD INFO HOSTAGE AND WONT CLOSE MY ACCOUNT, IVE TRIED CALLING, MESSAGING NO RESPONSES. THEY WANT ME TO UPLOAD FURTHER DOCUMENTATION BECAUSE I MADE RISKY TRANSACTIONS ASWELL, I SENT ONE FRIEND $100 LIKE 4 YEARS AGO LOL **bleep** YOU PAYPAL DELETE MY ACCOUNT.

Login to Me Too

ATJ1921
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. They are looking for me to upload business documents, although I don't have a business. Something sketchy going on here. I have been the phone waiting for over two and a half hours and the message center is useless. Hey Paypal how do I close my account!      

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.