They refuse to close my account. They don't answer my queries on the same. What else can I do?

MikeB4000
Contributor
Contributor

They won't let me close my account. They won't resolve the dispute keeping it open. I call and sit on hold for 40 minutes. No one ever answers. I want to close my account and they won't let me. This is ridiculous. I no longer trust this company.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

kanecaaaat
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_JonK

Hello @MikeB4000

Thank you for joining the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some road-blocks closing your account. Normally, any active items in your Resolution Center would need to be resolved before the account would need to be closed. If you need assistance resolving any disputes, claims, limitations, or other account issues, there's some alternative contact methods in the following Help Center article: How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MikeB4000
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the links and suggestions.

However, I have tried them all.

The messaging thing is an AI bot. Then they just close my query.

When I call during business hours I am on hold for 30 min then give us.

I need a human to fix this. 

They won't let me leave LOL.

I have lost all trust in this company. Let me close my account. Let me leave in peace. This is frustrating me to no end.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.