Do you have a mobile (not landline) phone issued in your country and registered in just your name verified on your Paypal account?
Paypal are using mobile phones for i.d requirements for logging in and withdrawal funds for extra security measures.
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- 2fa sms, without authenticator app, using Having trouble logging in? in Products & Services Archives
- Problem with *Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you* in Managing Account Archives
- Can't confirm it's you issue in Managing Account Archives
- They couldnt not confirm its me when i try to reset my password in Managing Account Archives
- sorry we couldn’t confirm it’s you in Managing Account Archives