Sms code problem

testeras
Contributor
Contributor

I have same phone number for 2 accounts. On this account verification sms code worked, but on other acc i tried like 20 times but it didnt send me sms code and now when i try to login it says "We couldnt verify its you" and i know i typed numbers correctly on both accs. So what shoud i do now

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @testeras,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I am sorry to know that you're facing issues while logging into your account. For assistance with this concern, we would need you to contact us directly for help. To get in contact with us, please visit the PayPal webpage and scroll to the bottom where you'll see 'Contact' listed. Clicking on this will bring you to our Contact Us page where the available methods of contact are provided. 

Thanks,
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.