Thank you for contacting community.
I see you're not receiving code in order to login to your account. In such cases, you can try with some basic trouble shooting like clearing cache, cookies, deleting old messages and using a different browser or reinstalling the app. If you still don't receive the code, reach out to your phone provider to see if they are blocking any messages. If that too does not help, contact PayPal support over phone for further assistance Here's how: Go to the Contact Us page by visiting our website <Select Password and account access <Login problem <Call Us Icon < Call as guest option.
I hope this helps.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal Credit Refund After Balance is Paid in Full in Products & Services Archives
- Problem in linking bank account in Security and Fraud Archives
- Linking my bank account. Shows I'm signing in with a different device/machine at a remote location. in Wallet Archives
- hi How are you MY Problem I closed the pay pal account and remove card but not remove help me in Wallet Archives
- Password Issues in Managing Account Archives