Problem paypal can't confirm that it's me

Lopaso14
New Community Member

Hello, i have problem i was loging in my account, and i was scared that my money is gone. But i have remembered that i have sent it to a friend. So in the end i reported a case.  When a case have been reported, i guess my account was suspended, just a guess. So when i try to log in account right now i got this message. I was trying to call from my local number but they said that they are not working! So how to solve this problem? After the case review they said that my case is closed and everything is okay, so i got email from they, but account still locked???????????Untitled.png

tUntitled.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Hoopermosa00
This is happening to me and I’m calling and it doesnt work
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Lopaso14, @Hoopermosa00

Welcome to the PayPal Community. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues confirming your identity and logging into your account. Reaching out to our Customer Support teams is indeed the best option to resolve these kind of issues. You can find their hours of operation and contact info by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, clicking "Password and account access", then "Login problems", then "Call us" at the bottom of the following page. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

MonicaSinden
New Community Member

I have phoned to the UK form South Africa twice. I have now paid more that R200 on phone calls. Asked consultant to phone me back on 2 occasions. They confirmed my phone number, no phone call received.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.