Problem of Login to my account
I took a too long time to access my account and when I try to log in I get the message that tells me my password was wrong now I have a problem with my PayPal account when I try to reset my password it's telling me "Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again."
can you help me, please
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How can I report an account that took money from me in Security and Fraud Archives
- why my PayPal account is in limitation? in Security and Fraud Archives
- My paypal account is permanently close and how to withdrawal the fund after over 180 days in Security and Fraud Archives
- Problem with *Sorry, we couldn’t confirm it’s you* in Managing Account Archives
- sign-up process gets stuck at the phone number verification in Managing Account Archives