Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.
That financial and personal information has to be in the registered owners name.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Withdraw a Euro balance from UK account to a Wise multi-currency account. in Transactions Archives
- chargeback with title item not described in Security and Fraud Archives
- Purchase from fraudulent seller in Security and Fraud Archives
- Paypal&Ebay&Seller Refound Triangle Problem in Security and Fraud Archives
- SMS 2FA - does not sent from paypal in Managing Account Archives