Please help me with my problem! I think I tried everything . This is about Account Verification.

seeker521
Contributor
Contributor

I know this has been asked before but I looked at past posts and none of them helped. 
Maybe, there's a new method of working this out.

Anyways, I'm from the Philippines.

I'm applying for this job that requires that I log in with my verified account.

However, an error message keeps saying that my account is unverified despite it being linked to a bank account and a credit card.

I've already tried emailing [removed] but that just sent me an automatic message.

I also left a message to the paypal assistant. It said that it would forward my concerns to the message center. Nobody has replied to any of my messages yet.

I also left a message to the customer service of the company, I'm applying. They haven't messaged yet. I don't know if they are able to help me, though.

So, I'm here asking for somebody to help me. HELP!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

anuk69
New Community Member

That is also my problem I need to apply for a job and they need my pay pal account to be verified and I cannot manage to do it!

Login to Me Too

jeanines_
New Community Member

This is my problem, too.

Login to Me Too

rheasalvino
New Community Member

same issue

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @seeker521, @anuk69, @jeanines_, @rheasalvino

Welcome all to the PayPal Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some issues completing your Account Verification. Normally, you may have to confirm the bank and/or card you have linked to your account to get your account verified. However, there may be additional steps needed. I would recommend reviewing the following Help Center article first: How do I verify my account?

If you're still running into issues after that, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support teams for further assistance.

Good luck, all!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

seeker521
Contributor
Contributor

Hi anuk69@jeanines_@rheasalvino, and @PayPal_JonK 

My problem has not yet been fully resolved. 

The links that Jon K has sent were the same ones I went to from other posts and yielded no results.

Anyway, I had some progress when I chanced upon a "message us" button after a lot of digging.

It's a button that let's you chat with a Paypal Assistant Bot.

(I can't find the link to that page anymore.)

An actual customer care person will message you after a few days.

They made me re-verify the credit card that I have already verified from before.

However, it requires that you input a code that Paypal is supposed to send me.

AND Paypal has not send me anything yet.

To be fair, somebody did message me if I agree to verify through phone.

However, AGAIN, I didn't see the message on time being from a different time zone I suppose, and so I never got a verification code through phone.

And so, that's how things are as of the moment.

I haven't verified my card yet.

I don't know why it should be this hard.

Or how finding a link to an actual customer service person is sooooo damn hard.

When I get any progress with this problem, I will try to update.

Goodluck to everyone!

SEEKER521

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.