Pending process and no possibility to close the account
Hi all! I want to close this account opened in Portugal, since i moved in another country and opened a new account with my new address. But, when i try to close this account, always appear this message:
You should really withdraw any funds / resolve issues / remove cards and bank accounts / cancel any subscriptions and close the old Paypal account before you move countries. If you don't then you may have problems doing so once you have moved and may need to contact customer services for help to resolve things.
Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.
1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Unrequested payment (maybe scam) ends up costing me $18 in Security and Fraud Archives
- Connecting Payoneer and Paypal. in Security and Fraud Archives
- How do I transfer money to my bank account from pay pal balance? in Transactions Archives
- Accepting PREPAID RELOADABLE MASTERCARDS AS PAYMENT “in CANADA” how to do it the right way? in Products & Services Archives
- Can I use/setup PayPal as a linked business account for US incorporation in Managing Account Archives