Paypal can't seem to lift the daily receiving limit on my account. Who do I contact for help?

TinoJP
Contributor
Contributor

I have a PayPal business account. I've completely set up my business account and verified it. However, I still have a receiving limit of $600 per day. Since early November, 2021, I've been trying to remove the receiving limit from my verified account. I went through all the necessary steps several times by clicking at the blue link at the bottom left of https://www.paypal.com/businessmanage/limits/liftlimits. I still can't remove the daily receiving limit from my fully verified account. On November 13, I spoke to Buddy in the integration department. He confirmed that my account is fully verified and that I should NOT have a daily receiving limit on that account. He told me to wait a few days until the PayPal system can make the change to remove my receiving limit. Here it is, December 2, 2021, about three weeks from my phone conversation with Buddy of the integration department. I did a test several days ago and sent about six dollars to my business account from my wife's PayPal account. My PayPal business account STILL shows a daily receiving limit of $600.00, less the test amount of six dollars I sent several days ago. My concern is how do I remove the receiving limit of $600 permanently? My wife is joint owner of my business checking account. Can this be causing the problem? Do I have to include her?

I STILL have a daily receiving limit of $600 on my account?  How can I reach a technical support person who can remove it?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi TinoJP, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member! 

Your question is very account specific and we would be unable to tell you why this has happened over a public forum. I would suggest contacting us via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPal/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., chat or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.